Prev: RE: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea Next: Why I engage Atkinson

Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 19:37:49 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?

OK, I'll preface this by saying I've never used them in the game, and I
am a
bit biased against mecha given how disillusioned I got with Battletech,
but
from the way I read the rules it would seem that:  Given their increased

signature, they seem unsuited for use as, say MBT replacements, but the
ability to have a 180 arc of fire AND fixed weapon capacity ywt the
ability
to move then fire makes them particularly suited for fire support.  I'm
probably wrong though.

3B^2

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud