Prev: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers? Next: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?

Why I engage Atkinson

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:38:52 -0400
Subject: Why I engage Atkinson

----- Original Message -----
From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>

To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 8:59 PM
Subject: RE: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

> The US is also a real nation, not a third-rate pack of
> vodka-swilling pig farmers that by a fluke of history
> happens to have nuclear weapons.

The main reason I turn off cloaking lurker mode and engage Atkinson is
because I am sick and tired of reading his blatant abuse of
non-Americans.
His constant belittlement and derogatory and insulting comments are
excessive and have been for some time.	If he wants to insult some
specific
person from history (such as calling Rasputin a boob), I don't have a
problem with that.  But I do have a very big problem with the statement
he
made above (and numerous similar statements).  GZG games are played
around
the world, as this lists proves.  How many potential gamers does his
rubbish
turn off?

As long Atkinson continues to abuse non-Americans, I will continue to
engage
him.  If the list decides that I should be removed for this, I will
accept
the lists decision (I am not always this nice).

Prev: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers? Next: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?