Prev: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers? Next: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?

RE: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:35:13 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea

G'day,

> Why is the KV warrior shooting first?

He was a tad paranoid having seen the work of the bugs... that's why the
envoy is in the wine cellar with his bodyguard ;)

> And that's rather a large detail to neglect to mention, isn't it?  It
> would be much more plausible if you say that your half of the mission
> made it in, but the other half--including the CO with the sealed
> orders--got shot down on the way in.

Good thought, though I was working more from the view that high command
was
a tad paranoid about anyone latching on to the details of them meeting
with
a very high up Kra'Vak and when it did get time for them to be in on the
"need to know" basis there was a glitch along the way... more Sa'Vasku
meddling may be ;)

I must admit I was just rather keen at exploiting people's paranoia
about
aliens in combination with the fact I like to think of the KV as
misunderstood (i.e. they seem very 1D as we haven't had a chance to get
know them for what they really are yet... meanwhile back at clan central
they're seeing us as paranoid and uncooperative etc).

Cheers

Prev: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers? Next: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?