Prev: Re: [ds, sg] tech and scratchbuild questions Next: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:59:43 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

On 18-Apr-02 at 07:46, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au (Beth.Fulton@csiro.au)
wrote:

> From another angle, especially given the KV push for Sol, under what
> circumstances could you see "respectable" forces resorting to "weapons
of
> mass destruction"?

I would see it as something where the Merc unit would be issued the
weapons by the hiring government and be expected to account for
every one after the contract.

The thing I'm curious about, my merc unit is licensed by the NAC
and is, in actuallity subsidized by them.  Under what condition
with respect to the KV would they be used by the NAC?  I'd almost
say never but am curious about other viewpoints.

Prev: Re: [ds, sg] tech and scratchbuild questions Next: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]