Prev: RE: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family Next: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

Re: [ds, sg] tech and scratchbuild questions

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:49:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [ds, sg] tech and scratchbuild questions

On 18-Apr-02 at 07:16, Robert Makowsky (rmakowsky@yahoo.com) wrote:

> It would take a very enlightened military to allow the
> individual to choose what works best for them.  *Heavy
> but true sarcasm here*

Do you know how many stupid, worthless, inaffective settings
your users would pick if allowed to chose their view?  It
would work great right up until the bozo on watch with the
strobe setting got everyone killed.  I'd much rather have
everyone at 100% than 5 guys at 103% and one guy at 30%.

Prev: RE: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family Next: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]