Prev: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account) Next: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account)

Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account)

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:33:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account)

Merc forces...	They tend to purchase what they can get their hands on
at
the time they've the money...  And the Black and Grey Markets are not
known
for getting specific items at specific times, so any force purchasing
from
them would end up with an ecclectic kind of force (re: some "modern"
militaries and freedom fighters have this problem...).

Freedom fighters/terrorists...

"3rd world" and "2nd world" countries.

Private organizations...  Pirates...  Privateers...

Or, as I've done with my Free Cal-Tex ships in FT (Which uses some NAC,
some NSL, a few starblazers, silent death, some Bab-5, and a bunch of
scratch builds), you can simply say that with multiple worlds, you have
multiple manufacturers, and thus many different looks and feels...

Rand.

At 10:55 AM 4/12/02 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm referring to Non-Standard Forces - those ships and vehicles that
I've