Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [DS2] Game size

Pics of minis

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:37:29 -0400
Subject: Pics of minis

An interesting experiment: "Hello, GameCo?  I'd like one of every item
in your FutureDudez line (at a volume discount, of course).  I will
blackwash them, take photos, paint, take photos, and post said photos
(along with ID numbers) on my web site.  I will provide a link to your
site, you provide a link to mine.  Compare your sales of that line
before and after the photos are posted.  Pay me a percentage of the

Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [DS2] Game size