Prev: Re: SOME MORE BOOKS TO READ. Next: Pics of minis

RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:12:49 -0600
Subject: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

For WWI tanks, you could use the GW space marine Landraiders.  There
should be a lot of the old plastic ones out there for sale. (second
hand)  They have that weird low-tech look you're probably looking for.
As to 25 mm knights, I'd recommend Old Glory.  They have some of the
cheapest (but still very good) ancient/medieval figures around.  They've
got bags of 30 foot for about $25 US.

Old Glory's url is:  www.oldgloryminiatures.com

BTW, the Dr. Who episode in question wouldn't be the one with the
Arthurian knights from another dimension would it?  With the newest
Doctor? (I don't count the American Fox show as legitimate Dr. Who
)
"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening
to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson of Nintendo, Inc.  1989