Prev: DS3 points system Next: Stuart's Painting Tips

Stuart's painting tips

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 05:02:57 -0400
Subject: Stuart's painting tips

I too have found that even my sable hair
brushes will tend to curl at the tip. I had one
possible idea for how to try to address this
(based on the theory this is caused by stressing
the brush in one direction of twist). Often, when
people clean brushes (or even point them using
their tongues), then tend to rotate the brush in
a particular direction. My theory is the end
result of this is the "hooking" of the brush tip.
Try reversing your usual direction for a time
and see if that helps. It _seems_ to have, for
me, but that is hardly statistical evidence.
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: DS3 points system Next: Stuart's Painting Tips