Prev: Re: Terrain Making (Was Pizza Box Scenery) Next: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:11:36 -0800
Subject: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink

On 4/2/02 10:25 AM, "Flak Magnet" <flakmagnet72@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On a mini-painter list that I'm on, watering down with 3:1
water:future
> is recommended.  Pigment/color is added to that mixture to taste
> depending on the effect you want the wash to have.

Perhaps this will help:

If you want about the same effect as the inks you already use, add
enough
pigment/ink to get a similar translucence, More, more; less, less.

Keep in mind that Future tends to dry glossy, but gives superior
gradation.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Terrain Making (Was Pizza Box Scenery) Next: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire