Prev: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink Next: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink

Re: Terrain Making (Was Pizza Box Scenery)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 10:46:51 -0800
Subject: Re: Terrain Making (Was Pizza Box Scenery)

A couple of ideas I've had for terrain:

1. [FT] My wife bought some contact paper recently, it's a faux marble
design, black with white striations.  My first thought at seeing it was
"If
I cut this into odd shapes, and stick it to a backing, it'd make a great

Nebula/gas cloud terrain for Full Thrust."  My wife thinks I'm weird.

2. [DS] Along similar lines, I was thinking that patches of rough ground

could be recreated by cutting/tearing into odd shapes and then painting
pieces of sandpaper and/or roofing paper.

3B^2

Prev: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink Next: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink