Prev: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink Next: RE: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink

Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:23:19 +0200
Subject: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
> >Steal the WRG WW2 or Modern acquisition rules?
>
> WRG?	 Not familiar with it - remember, my wargaming exposure's pretty
> limited (ASL long ago, Battletech & GZG more recently), I'm a
converted
> RPG'er.

"Wargames Research Group". Active since the late 1960's/early 1970's.
Best
known nowadays for their DBM/DBA ancients rules, but have been active
over
the years in many periods, usually with well-though-out and often quite
popular rules.

Greetings

Prev: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink Next: RE: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink