Prev: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone? Next: RE: Reading Request.

Re: DS2 Vehicle Generator

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:24:58 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: DS2 Vehicle Generator

Completely different software.	The one at tablegamer is an
MS program by Chris Smith.  The one I sent is a net based
(Java or Javascript) program by Andy Cowell.

Why is this important?	I am completely Unix.  Solaris at
work and Linux at home.  At work I have an NT machine that
is on about 10 minutes a day, when I back up my Palm Pilot.
(The stock tracking conduit doesn't run on Solaris).

Roger Books