Prev: [SG] The OU's real troops! :> Next: Re: DS2 Vehicle Generator

Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:05:39 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?

I'll chip on this series again. It's a political/social/ecological
story. I'd consider Mars to be the main character, and I will warn that
long odes to the martian landcsape abound, however it worked for me.

A lot of trilogies wrap up in an unsatifying manner. This series ends
very well. Then the 4th book, The Martians adds a very elegant coda to
the series. It

Brian Burger wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Brian Bilderback begged to be Narn'd by writing:
>
>>Tomb wrote:
>>Would you say he didn't know jack about beanstalks?
>>

>***whack***whack... etc... :>
>
>>>2300AD (Traveller 2300): They had beanstalks and also covered the
impact
>>>(literally) of one that is unleashed on the planet it services.
>>>
>>I'm assuming you meant of the tether comes loose from it's space end.
I'm