Prev: Re: DS2 Vehicle Generator Next: RE: DS2 Vehicle Generator

RE: Reading Request.

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:25:39 -0500
Subject: RE: Reading Request.

At 5:13 PM -0800 3/27/02, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>Ryan M Gill wrote:
>
>>Though I wish John had pushed back a bit more on the daftness of the
>>lever action/semi-auto hunting rifle. Weber really wanted the "feel"
>>of it so Ringo relented.
>
>?
>
>Could you elaborate for those who haven't read it, but are curious
>about the tech?

One of the characters has a large bore hunting rifle that he takes
with him on the "expedition" across the planet. It comes in handy as
it turns out. Though initially the folks on the expedition are rather
non-plussed about the prince's choice of weapons.
Ryan Gill			  rmgill@mindspring.com
	|	 |	       |	   |

Prev: Re: DS2 Vehicle Generator Next: RE: DS2 Vehicle Generator