Prev: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG) Next: Re: [DS] Ground Attack Craft

Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:50:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> 3B^2 wrote:
>
> >>Piglets are cute and fun, however a 500 lb (what ~230Kg?) hog is no
longer
> >>cute or fun.
> >
> >Which is why I'm guessing the "adopted" animal is left on a farm, not

> >actually sent to the "adopting" individual.
>
> Which is *very* fortunate for Gilly... if Jon has adopted 1/6 of her,
that
> means that someone else must've adopted the other 5/6th... so sending
her
> to the "adopting" individuals would be rather messy! <g>

You've heard of porkchops, haven't you? :>

Actually, having just spent an amusing few minutes going thru Mary
Gentle's piggie site, these are emphatically NOT animals destined for
anyone's dinner plate.

Besides, they're too blasted big for anything but the full medieval
giant
platter with apple in mouth!

Vaguely On Topic reference: You could do interesting urban/stone camo on
vehicles by copying the patterns on some of the piggie pictures on
Mary's
website. (Hey, I'll try to stay on topic...)

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG) Next: Re: [DS] Ground Attack Craft