Prev: Re: Scouts/Spotters, HTML, Drones and odd cross cultural experiences Next: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:42:54 +0100
Subject: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

3B^2 wrote:

>>Piglets are cute and fun, however a 500 lb (what ~230Kg?) hog is no
longer
>>cute or fun.
>
>Which is why I'm guessing the "adopted" animal is left on a farm, not
>actually sent to the "adopting" individual.

Which is *very* fortunate for Gilly... if Jon has adopted 1/6 of her,
that
means that someone else must've adopted the other 5/6th... so sending
her
to the "adopting" individuals would be rather messy! <g>

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Scouts/Spotters, HTML, Drones and odd cross cultural experiences Next: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)