Prev: Re: [OT] style sheets Next: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

RE: [FT] Teach Newbie Vector or Cinematic?

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:48:33 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Teach Newbie Vector or Cinematic?

G'day,

> What are your opinions? I know this has been asked before,
> but the criteria is rather specific: kid with ADHD!

Everyone else's comments are pretty much on the ball the only thing I'd
add
is

a) keep the forces relatively small
b) make his slightly larger than yours
c) stick to beams and ptorps for the first few games (so I'd suggest ESU
for
him and NSL for you)

Something along the lines of:

ESU
1xPetrograd BB
1xVoroshilev CH
2xTibet CL
1xWarsaw DD

NSL
1xMaximillian BC
1xMarkgraf CH
1xKronprinz Wilhelm CL
2xWaldburg DD (non-missile variant).

Its a 100 pts in his favour, but he is the learner after all ;)

If you think that the "nationalities" will throw him or if you don't
have
the right ships and you think the silhouettes will thrower him just give
him
the actual SSD box, not all the rest of the ship blurb bits, and say
these
are just some sample spaceships.

Have fun

Beth

Prev: Re: [OT] style sheets Next: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge