Prev: Re: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: RE: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:14:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Roger Burton West wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 06:13:09PM -0800, Brian Burger wrote:
> >If you want to get some feel for orbital maneuvering (and how blasted
> >difficult it can be) download the freeware simulator "Orbiter" from:
> >http://www.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/~martins/orbit/orbit.html
>
> You evil man you! I was going to do some work this morning!
>
> Highly recommended to anyone with a Windows box to run it on...

Yes, Orbiter is a very cool program. Even just kicking a ship into some
sort of low orbit and watching the world roll by underneath is really
amazing.

And thank you, I know I'm evil. I recommend distracting simulations, and
even hold public opinions on countries I'm not a citizen of. (I am, of
course, the only person on this list to *ever* do so.)

Enjoy the sim - you obviously didn't really need to work after all. <g>

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: RE: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.