Prev: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy Next: Re: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity

Re: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:46:19 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity

2B^2 wrote:

>>You're reading things into the rules which aren't actually there.
>
>No, I'm not.

Yes, you are. Any evidence to the contrary is either a typo or an
illusion :-)

Thing is, Mike Elliott (who wrote the FT/DS interface rules in More
Thrust,
and was more involved in the Fleet Books than I was) says that fighters
are
smaller than 1 Mass. Last time I saw Jon T. express an opinion on the
subject, he agreed with Mike (I'm afraid I don't have an on-line
reference
for this, though). But if you want to bash your head bloody trying to
resolve a rules inconsistency which the author of half of the
inconsistent
rule basically has told you to ignore, you're quite welcome to it <g>

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy Next: Re: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity