Prev: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers Next: Gundam toys

RE: [DS]Single weapon firing

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:30:51 -0600
Subject: RE: [DS]Single weapon firing

We house-ruled the combat car company I have.

We treat them each pintel mount as having a 180 degree restricted arc.
Which
produces two areas of overlap in each of the front corners. Fire at
targets
within these corners is down as if it is from a dual-mounted weapon
system.

I cannot remember the rest off of the top of my head, but I think we
never
let more than 2 fire independantly.