Prev: RE: [DS]Single weapon firing Next: QuickNDirty space rules from David Pulver

Gundam toys

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@g...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:46:18 -0500
Subject: Gundam toys

I don't know if anyone has seen this set before, but I picked up an
Albion
assault carrier set a few weeks back from the Bandai Gundam toy line.
It's the
carrier from Gundam 0083, and several of the GZG IJN ships look to have
been
inspired by the design.

ANyway, the ship is about a foot long and 5" wide.  It may yet make an
appearance as a largish troop lander, or maybe a scenery piece in a
starport battle.

The best part is the set comes with five tiny mobile suit figures, which
have
"Dirtside II combat walker" written all over them.  The detail is pretty
good
for soft plastic.

I've tossed some pictures up on my website at:

http://www.wombatzone.com/gallery.html

Now the only problem is getting enough to put a decent sized element
together.

--
Ray Forsythe - erf2@gte.net - www.wombatzone.com

Prev: RE: [DS]Single weapon firing Next: QuickNDirty space rules from David Pulver