Prev: Colonization stuff Next: [GZG ECC] Silverstone: Racing To Ruin

John's gone for a while....

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 02:28:46 -0500
Subject: John's gone for a while....

.... sigh. The list just won't be the same till he
comes back.

And he won't get to get my jab about the US
being able to afford more than a brigade of
troops, combined arms, tanks, artillery, etc. but
apparently the budget ran out before they
could afford a some diplomacy training for their
combat engineers.... ;)  [1][2]

Ah well, in the meantime, we'll just have to find
someone else suitably "exciting" to keep us in
good form for his return! (Laserlight, your awful
sense of humor might almost qualify!)

All the chuckling and poking of fun,
Tomb Raider :)

[1] Don, if you're daring, you can wave this
little red rag John's way. :)  (One has to have a
sense of humor in this life or one eventually
goes insane! Hmmm. But I'm already nuts....
maybe that plan didn't work..... *VBG!*)
[2] Inflammatory Comment - Likely to ignite
something. I suppose things likely to cause fire
or explosion would be an Assault Pioneer or
Engineer specialty. Diplomatic skills probably
aren't in the MOS. ;-)

<PS - Have fun at NTC John! When I first read
John's sign off (it was late), I thought he said
NTTS. Which is, of course, National Tractor
Trailer School, where you learn to "Drive Trucks
For A Living". That was quite a funny thought.
*Grin*>

Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site
"In God We Trust... on Cold Steel We Depend."

Prev: Colonization stuff Next: [GZG ECC] Silverstone: Racing To Ruin