Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: John's gone for a while....

Colonization stuff

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 02:08:26 -0500
Subject: Colonization stuff

Milady Beth say:
A less savoury solution (and I'm not
starting an argument, just making an
observation) maybe the strict enforcement
of laws on birth control, in much the same
way as the Chinese enforced their one child
laws in their seaboard provinces during the
last decade or so.

[Tomb] I recall hearing about the Chinese
population control attempts in the 80s, but
I seem to recall hearing in the 90s that the
math showed it had been a bust and that
they'd pooched it. Did it actually work?
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site
"In God We Trust... on Cold Steel We Depend."

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: John's gone for a while....