Prev: John's gone for a while.... Next: Re: [OT]In Defence of the Australian Tourist Industry

[GZG ECC] Silverstone: Racing To Ruin

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 02:42:23 -0500
Subject: [GZG ECC] Silverstone: Racing To Ruin

Apologies to the body of the list. This is a brief
ECC related e-mail.

If anyone registered in the Silverstone event
wishes to stake out a claim to being members
of the elite A Company, 433rd Imperial Marines
Drop Commando or to the be a stinkin'
parapsychic Zhodani infiltrator (of course,
written from the perspective of a Marine
Striker), then drop me an e-mail off-list.

I'm working on painting, scenario prep, etc. and
anyone who wants to get a bit of a jump by
staking a claim for one side or the other
(Strephon's Imperium or the Zhodani
Consulate) and wants to get some idea of what
rules or options might be in force, just e-mail
me.

I'm working on a page that will detail the
scenario and also on two secure areas (one for
Imperial and one for Zhodani) which will detail
mission objectives and force structure. But
these areas will only be accessible to those
who've been signed onto one team or the
other (until after the scenario, when the AAR
goes up and the security comes off). I'll post
the general URL as soon as it is ready for
primetime.

"I love the smell of Plasma in the morning...."

You may now resume your irregularly
unscheduled debates.

Tomb Raider
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site
"In God We Trust... on Cold Steel We Depend."

Prev: John's gone for a while.... Next: Re: [OT]In Defence of the Australian Tourist Industry