Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 15:20:25 +0100
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

----- Original Message -----
From: "Derek Fulton" <derekfulton@bigpond.com>
> Well from want I've read I think the user flicks the selector to the
> desired setting and points and shoots., there are a few settings. A
point
> detonation setting (the default), the grenade goes off when it hit's
> something. A delayed point detonation system, designed to penetrate
> (something like a car door) before detonating.

> A setting for lobbing the  grenade in through windows, you  lase the
wall,
aim at the window and the
> grenade detonates in the middle of the room (I suppose there's a set
> distance added to the range on this setting). Also the air burst
setting
as
> well :).

AFAIK the ranged burst setting will normally explode at the distance
defined
.by the laser range finder. The weapon has two buttons to add / subtract
from that distance in fixed steps. There could be situations where you
want
to shoot at something in front of the wall.

Greetings

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[