Prev: Re: Twilight 2000 Next: Re[2]: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds

RE: RE: girl soldiers

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:01:39 -0500
Subject: RE: RE: girl soldiers

>Well after letting her peruse Nic's catalogue on the pretence of
thinking up
ideas for Lachy's birthday we finally determined she meant the Combat
babes
range...I dread to think how much pink will feature in their camo scheme
though ;)

I think WW2 Brit desert camo had pink and sand, and I think some Indian
camo does too--the Indian Army has enough camo patterns you could
probably find any color you wanted.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Twilight 2000 Next: Re[2]: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds