Prev: RE: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds Next: RE: RE: girl soldiers

Re: Twilight 2000

From: "Damond Walker" <dwalker@s...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:44:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Twilight 2000

> Personally I didn't think the game was going to fly as far as it did.
One
> thing I thought was odd, was the "character generation form"	from
which
you
> could fill out the character sheet.  (made me think I was filling out
tax
> form...)

    I thought the character creation concept was kinda neat.  It built
characters which were balanced by statistics such that high stat.
characters
would have low skills/military experience/low age while low stat.
characters
would have much experience/high age/etc...  It created well balanced
characters (at least IMHO).

    Once you made 10 or 20 characters (which wasn't uncommon in our
group)
you could create a character in your head.

> It did have an interesting take on some things, like the way it
handled
> vehicals.

    Vechile stuff was too complicated.	:)

	    Damo

Prev: RE: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds Next: RE: RE: girl soldiers