Prev: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 14:31:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

--- Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm just going with what I read in the GZG-pedia
> history.  It states that
> the IF DID take over Turkey.

Well, I think the Canon is derived from the Full
Thrust book:

"The House of Saud completes its suppression of its
fellow Arab states and creates The Islamic Federation
(IF)."

Which doesn't include Turks.  However, it doesn't
necessarily include Iran, Pakistan, or Aghanistan
either and they are generally assumed to be part of
IFed. I believe the only remaining major piece of Dar
al'Islam outside of Saudi control was Indonesia.

John

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse