Prev: [OT] Age of Gaming Next: NAC Units, Why do we only talk about British Units

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 12:00:44 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

On  1-Dec-01 at 11:30, Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com) wrote:
> At 8:04 AM -0600 12/1/01, Noel Weer wrote:
> >
> >That's right. We have Burger King, Wendy's, Hardee's, Jack n'the
Box,....
> >oh, that's not what you meant.... :)
>
> Don't forget 'sliders' from White Castle....!
>
> Ryan, proud to be from Georgia, as we don't have White Castle here....

Crystal has the same burgers and is the same chain.  My girlfriend
forces me to stop and have "nasty little hamburgers" every time
we drive through Georgia.

I think I am going to make a 1/300 Crystal restaraunt (I use the
term loosely) and have the game objective be destruction of
the place.

Roger Books

Prev: [OT] Age of Gaming Next: NAC Units, Why do we only talk about British Units