Prev: FT Fighters Intercepting Missiles Next: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...

[DS2] New Bug Tanks and Vehicles

From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@g...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:18:22 -0000
Subject: [DS2] New Bug Tanks and Vehicles

Hello list

This is just to let you know (and get comments) regarding a range
of miniatures that I have designed and that Tony from Brigade Models
has been kind enough to consider for production.

So take a look at the original model designs on the brigade website
www.brigademodels.co.uk and go to the I've been bugged news item.

I've also put up the painted examples I did of my draft models for the
alien
vehicles.
www.germwarfare.co.uk/dsgallery.htm

So have a look and let me know what you think, and more importantly tell
Brigade what you think :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: FT Fighters Intercepting Missiles Next: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...