Prev: [DS2] New Bug Tanks and Vehicles Next: Re: Dirtside 2 question

Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:40:22 EST
Subject: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001 10:59:53 -0000 "Bif Smith"
<bif@bifsmith.fsnet.co.uk>
writes:
<snip>
>Does this mean you will have to learn to be able to hit the broadside
>of a
>barn from a range of greater than 10 feet? Or use less than a clip
>everytime
>you pull the trigger?<G>.
>
>BIF
>(steriotyping mickey taking)

LOL

1) That's what Mark 82 slicks are for... and snipers.

Mark 82 slicks - basic 500 lb 'dumb' bomb.   (I'm an ex-Zoomie - Uh,
USAF
- for those who don't know and ex-USAR 76Y (Army - supply type -
reserves, long story).

And yes, Zoomie technically is a 'negative' term but I was a medic so I
don't care -  Are *your* shots up to date? <grin>

2) One clip = one enemy KIA = one live me....  That's decent math in my
book.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com
Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: [DS2] New Bug Tanks and Vehicles Next: Re: Dirtside 2 question