Prev: RE: Dirtside 2 question Next: [DS2] New Bug Tanks and Vehicles

FT Fighters Intercepting Missiles

From: "Iain Davidson" <iain@t...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:32:26 -0000
Subject: FT Fighters Intercepting Missiles

I have finished reading FT2/MT/FB1/FB2 and I am a little confused about
fighters intercepting missiles (salvos & MT Missiles).	(sorry if these
have
been asked before....)

It appears that fighters can intercept salvo missiles, MT missiles,
SMBs,
and Plasma Bolts after their primary movement, and then again after a
secondary movement (FB1 page 6 "Interception of Missiles by Fighters")
and
then again in the Ordnance/Fighter resolution phase (FB2 page 5 "Point
Defence Fire").  would I be correct in assuming that I have
misinterpreted
the rules, and in fact there should only be 2 fighter/ordnance intercept
chances after primary & secondary movement?

Do fighters under vector movement have a 3" range rather than 6" ?

Many thanks,
   Iain.

Prev: RE: Dirtside 2 question Next: [DS2] New Bug Tanks and Vehicles