Prev: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such Next: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

Re: OT-Stars and planets and such

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 21:33:34 EST
Subject: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:57:33 +1100  Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
<snip> and my apologies to any who don't believe in evolution
>here,
>I'm not trying to being insulting so just ignore the last bit if it
>offends
>you).

No problem, after all, this *is* Science Fiction, right? <vbg>
.
And my apologies to anyone who is offended by my joke about my disbelief
of Beth's perfectly valid personal and professional belief.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such Next: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))