Prev: Re: FT-Battleriders Next: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such

Re: OT-Stars and planets and such

From: aebrain@a...
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:03:46 +1100
Subject: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such

Beth wrote:

> G'day again,
> ... and my apologies to any who don't believe in evolution here,
> I'm not trying to being insulting so just ignore the last bit if it
offends
> you.

Remember this is an SF list. We have no problems with warp drives, so
such whacky theories as Evolution, a Heliocentric rather than Geocentric
Solar System, or even a near-spheroidal Earth should be OK.

OTOH so should Creationism, a Geocentric Solar System and a planar
Earth. Regardless, good manners such as yours are never out of place.

Prev: Re: FT-Battleriders Next: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such