Prev: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such Next: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 21:33:34 EST
Subject: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

Brilliant point below!

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:10:39 +1100  Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
>G'day,
>
>>I'd like to have at least a couple of worlds,
>>for playability (gives me more places to stage
>>battles and therefore games).  The way the NAC helped
>them get started makes it a bit more plausible.
>>It would also cut down on inter-tribal tension,
>>since they'd be able to place tribes with
>>EXTREMELY volatile histories on different worlds.
>
>While these are all sound reasons don't forget we're talking planets
>here!

Several continents on each I assume.

>There's an AWFUL lot of room even on small ones and I'd say an awful
>lot of
>habitats despite Hollywoods obcession with "its all desert/water/lush
>jungle" visions. As far as anyone can tell, anything with a working
>biome
>that will support human habitation is going to end up with many
>different
>environments. So even one planet will provide many locations for a
>battle
>and a lot of settlement space - look how many habitats and different
>cultures there are on this planet ;)

So you are saying Dune was an anomaly?	<grin>

>Cheers
>
>Beth

So, If you have a UNSC surveyed planet that was (at least initially)
open
for colonization then I could put all seven groups (PHR, NPC, LLP, RRR,
SAI, IJK, and NEA) on the same planet!

Stick the NPC between the CNP and TTN (figuratively more then literally)
or make it one of the 'wings' and you have the three groups (Three
different responses to the status quo) in the same vicinity...	Able to
compete or cooperate as each group deems it self-serving... I mean
appropriate of course.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such Next: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))