Prev: RE: Powers That Be Next: RE: [DS, SG,FT] Fog-of-War

Re: Powers That Be

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 20:00:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Powers That Be

--- Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

> That WAS my plan.  Whyfor not?  Is this a touchy
> subject among the list?  I
> had contemplated making the break PRIOR to the NAC,
> ie, a break from
> Britain.  But I don't know enough about the history
> to know if the NAC
> existed pre-space colonization.

About 60 years, IIRC.  Best site for timeline data is
 Full Thrust Ship Registry.

> A bit futher than even *I* will stretch.  Again,
> I'll have to see once I
> read up on the history.  I'm curious about national
> vs. splinter group vs
> corporate colonization history.

Officially, there's mostly national colonization, with
some splinter groups.  Unofficially there's a lot more
splinter groups.  A couple corporates, but Cyberpunk
this ain't.

John

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: Powers That Be Next: RE: [DS, SG,FT] Fog-of-War