Prev: Re: Powers That Be Next: Re: [DS, SG,FT] Fog-of-War

RE: [DS, SG,FT] Fog-of-War

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 20:06:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [DS, SG,FT] Fog-of-War

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> > Haaaack, SPIT!  I played a Piquet game once.
>
> Its one of the systems you love or hate - especially
> if you only try it> once. Impetus swings aren't
uncommon and some gamers> have come up with ways
> to tame them, but for me its half the fun... are
> they going to get to do> what they want, its not
assured, neither's anything> else in real life...

Yeah.  But I've NEVER read of a historical battle
where the archers fired once and didn't reload.
(NOTE: Not Crossbows).	And I'd like to have some
influence on the game play.  All you get to do with
Piquet is the initial force selection and deployment.
After that, it's ALL luck of the card draw.  If I'm
just along for the ride, then what's the point?

John

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Powers That Be Next: Re: [DS, SG,FT] Fog-of-War