Prev: RE: Battle Music Next: Re: Battle Music

Re: Battle Music

From: Jonathan white <jonw@n...>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:31:16 +0000
Subject: Re: Battle Music

Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:
> No can do, I'm not registered.
Ditto. Besides, what are lists for if not this sort of thing?

> However, I can very strongly recommend
> Gustav Holst's "Mars the Bringer of War"
> Yeah, yeah, you've got that, I know.
> But *emphasis added* make sure the version you have is the
> one by Emmerson, Lake and Palmer. This is important, it's
> not the usual orchestration.
Hmm, You might also want to consider the theme music CD to 'Gladiator'.
Every games shop I walk in to these days seems to be playing it. It was
err... 'inspired' by the Planet Suite lets say.

			TTFN
					Jon
--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
 research, would it?"

Prev: RE: Battle Music Next: Re: Battle Music