Prev: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain AND CASTING (OT?) Next: Re: Battle Music

RE: Battle Music

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:27:24 -0500
Subject: RE: Battle Music

_My_ preference is for instramental. But if someone
running a game wants a particular piece that has
vocals, I am open to it (again my preference is for
non-English/Spanish/French vocals, as vocals in
a language that you comprehend can be distracting).

I like both. I plan to use some Classical, New Age,
Film, and Techno. I am also considering some Opera,
Native Peoples' music (Native American Flute,
Austrailian Aborigine music, etc.), and other
selections.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
YIM: Rlyehable
The Full Thrust Ship Registry:
http://www.ftsr.org
---

Are you after modern or classical tracks?

Prev: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain AND CASTING (OT?) Next: Re: Battle Music