Prev: Re: DS2:VTOL painting Next: RE: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile pack s)

RE: Simpler space games for young uns

From: "Iain Davidson" <iain@a...>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:18:14 +0100
Subject: RE: Simpler space games for young uns

Hi,

When I introduced FT to my friends, I wrote a series of linked scenarios
based at a UNSC Training School designed to introduce the various
concepts
of the game. IIRC the first scenario just covered simple movement; the
next
added more complicated manoeuvring; the next beam weapons; the next
projectile weapons. It all finished up with a simulator exercise
involving
the NSL trying to interdict a UNSC relief convoy escorted by the NAC.

If you are interested in any of this, please let me know, and I'll see
what
I can dig out.

Cheers,
   Iain.

I am (with Jon's blessing) condensing FT down to an introductory "FT
Lite", suitable to whet appetites.

No, you can't see it yet.

Prev: Re: DS2:VTOL painting Next: RE: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile pack s)