Prev: Re: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

Re: [DS] Mixed units?

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 09:26:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn M Wilson" <triphibious@juno.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 8:32 AM

> Where did I miss this in the rules?  Splitting units?  Show me,
Please.
> You may have made my local con game in November easier!

My fault. I was confusing the Regrouping rule (p.24) with a house rule
we
have used a few sometimes.
We allow a vehicle unit to divide similar to infantry separating from
their
transports. The two units remain the same qualtiy as the original, but
roll
leader replacement for the quality of the new unit's officer.