Prev: Re: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

Re: [DS] Mixed units?

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 09:56:16 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

Just double checked.   Unit Integrety is pretty specific: "The only
other time when elements can be outside integrity limits WITHOUT
the unit being Disorganized is when destroyed or disabled elements
are `left behind'..."

This is the first rule we threw away.  Why?  One damaged tank drops
the whole unit to 1/2 speed.  In a crunch situation that's ludicrous.

Roger

On  7-Oct-01 at 09:37, Glenn M Wilson (triphibious@juno.com) wrote:
> Where did I miss this in the rules?  Splitting units?  Show me,
Please.