Prev: Re: Just heard the news Next: WotW-HET Lasers

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #665

From: JRebori682@a...
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:21:48 EDT
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #665

In a message dated 9/11/01 4:36:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
smurray@aecom.yu.edu writes:

> At 01:21 PM 9/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >The GZG Digest	Tuesday, September 11 2001	 Volume 02 :
Number
> 665
> >
> >Re: Scenarious
>
> Gentlemen,
>
> As, I believe, the only lister in NYC I thought I'd chime in here.
The
> events of today have been horrific.  While I do not actually work in
this
> are of the city I have spent the day trying to contact both friends
and
> loved ones.  Many of us here are still waiting to hear from people who
do
> work in the WTC.
>
> Consequently, on logging on to my email this afternoon I was NOT
expecting
> the kind of rubbish I came across.
>
> Can (some of) you guys please show some sense of decorum.
>
> Stuart.

As, evidently, the other New Yorker (even if I am a lurker), and one who
was
a few blocks from the WTC at the time of the collapse, I have to agree
with
Stuart. Just give us time to dig out our dead and wounded, and then we
can
say whatever we want at leisure.

John Rebori

Prev: Re: Just heard the news Next: WotW-HET Lasers