Prev: Re: [SG] Ship building Next: Re: Okay, how does this work...

RE: Movies)

From: "Fulton, Beth (CMR, Hobart)" <Beth.Fulton@m...>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 12:02:59 +1000
Subject: RE: Movies)

G'day Glenn,

>Your knowledge is immense

I wouldn't go that far ;)

>and what we would do without you

Probably quite a lot ;)

>(even if I don't believe in
>Evolution it makes a great
>game mechanic <grin>)

Each to his own mate.

>What would cause multiple blind spots?
>Might need to create a race like
>that some day...

Multiple connections to the brain/brain stem would be the most obvious,
but
there may well be other causes based on the physiology of the eye -like
us
lacking good shape detection in the centre of the eye as we're low on
rods
there and lacking colour vision on the periphery as we're low on cones
there.

Have fun

Beth
P.S. I'm sorry if this sends out multiple copies I'm still trying to get

Prev: Re: [SG] Ship building Next: Re: Okay, how does this work...