Prev: RE: Movies) Next: [FT] FTSC ship names

Re: Okay, how does this work...

From: Nick Dingle <nick_dingle@y...>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 03:41:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Okay, how does this work...

>Does this mean I need to buy some new sand paper and
a mask (lead and
>lungs - not compatible)?

Dare I ask how uncompatible?  I drilled out a hole in
the bottom of a Foch SDN yesterday to take a brass
pole stand, and when I finished realised I'd forgotten
to put my mask on . . . been a bit worried ever since.

Sorry if this is posted more than once, I am having a
little trouble with Netscape at the moment.

Nick Dingle

Prev: RE: Movies) Next: [FT] FTSC ship names