Prev: Re: Movies) Next: Re: Okay, how does this work...)

Re: Okay, how does this work...

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 15:16:57 EDT
Subject: Re: Okay, how does this work...

I'll try there this afternoon since this computasaur doesn't have a web
browser...  Thanks.  I Thought there was something on the list about
this
(Probably suffered from my "delete before reading based on the subject
line" reflex...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:59:29 -0400 "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@QUIXNET.NET>
writes:
>Jerry, that's your cue....  IIRC www.warpfish.com/jhan/ , but that's
>from
>memory.
>

>> And the archives are ?
>>
>> >There was a whole thread on this in Jan/Feb as we were getting
>ready
>> >for GZGECC.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Movies) Next: Re: Okay, how does this work...)