Prev: Re: Subject: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - alternate suggestion Next: Re: Okay, how does this work...

Re: Movies)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 15:16:57 EDT
Subject: Re: Movies)

Beth,

Your knowledge is immense and what we would do without you (even if I
don't believe in Evolution it makes a great game mechanic <grin>) and
your biology knowledge.

What would cause multiple blind spots?	Might need to create a race like
that some day...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

-----

-----
>Elizabeth Fulton
>CSIRO Division of Marine Research
>GPO Box 1538
>HOBART
>TASMANIA 7001
>AUSTRALIA
>Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
>Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053
>
>email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Subject: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - alternate suggestion Next: Re: Okay, how does this work...