Prev: Re: Okay, how does this work... Next: Re: [OT] Bye for 2 Weeks

Re: Okay, how does this work...)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 15:16:57 EDT
Subject: Re: Okay, how does this work...)

Now here is a man who has done penance enough to cover all his *venal*
sins and a few *mortal* sins included (Hope I got that right, I'm
Presbyterian and I got that line from a boyhood Roman Catholic
friend...)

Cool.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

On Thu, 02 Aug 2001 15:14:45 -0400 Jerry Han <jhan@warpfish.com> writes:
>Hi Chris, folks:
>
>Chris DeBoe wrote:
>> Jerry, that's your cue....  IIRC www.warpfish.com/jhan/ , but that's
>from
>> memory.
>
>Pretty good.  (8-)
>
>This is the extremely irregular reminder of GZG-L support materials
>available at Warpfish.
>
>I'm going to apologize, actually -- I haven't had the time to keep the
>
>archives as updated as I usually do.  I'm going to be uploading most
>of
>July sometime today (I hope!)
>
>Anyway, the URL:
>
>http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive
>
>For the GZG Archives, or go back one to visit Starship Jockey.
>
>Other GZG URLs that may be of interest to people:
>
>http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc
>
>The GZG-ECC website -- next one in March, 2002.  Come on out and
>see what list members look like.  (8-)
>
>http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgpedia
>
>The GZGPedia -- a guide to the GZG universe.  Still looking for
>submissions to fill in holes in the guide.
>
>Thanks everybody,
>JGH
>
>--
>*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
>"If a man wants to be of the greatest possible value to his fellow
>creatures, let him begin the long, solitary task of perfecting
>himself."
>		  Robertson Davies -- TBFTGOGGI

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Okay, how does this work... Next: Re: [OT] Bye for 2 Weeks