Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - review Next: Re: FT-Sub systems

Re: [Paint]

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:20:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [Paint]

***
The paint was, I think, a Ral Partha BattleTech black acrylic, going
onto
khaki.	The brush was pretty stiff, about like a new toothrush.
***

OK, day-glo orange onto OD is the kind of contrast that might still
work,
but black on khaki is better than the shades of green overlaid I was
envisioning. And, unthinned RP is probably as thick as you'd want, lest
you'd end up with little black 'bumps' to try and explain.

***
Well, actually it was 6mm--
***

6MM?!?! 'And the priest fainted...' ;->=

Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - review Next: Re: FT-Sub systems